Wednesday 15 September 2010

in good company.


Amy Spencer took some amazing photo's of the best weekend of my life. The Big Chill Festival, and although this blog is about writing and thoughts and various other issues, I thought a little dedication needed to be made. Thank you to the music, the weather, the atmosphere, the food, the drink, the tent... the list is endless but most off all the lovely people that surrounded me. The company.

What would we do without the people that you know you can be exactly who you are, with? The people that keep everything real. Despite the drama and the frustration that you let yourself get caught up in, those people bring you back to the ground. They deserve a little recognition. We are flawed in different ways, but to be accepted... flaws and all is a little inspiring.

Being in the company of the people that make me happy made my weekend perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment